Mofa attestation Dubai location call now - 042528846
Mofa attestation Dubai location
Al Barsha office: open 8 am to 8 pm*Al Attar Business Center. office K.no13,14 – Al Barsha – Al Barsha 1 – Dubai. Call at 054 582 0984
Shop No: 02, 46 Kuwait building, Sheikh Jaber Al-Saban Street, Al Nuaimia 2 – Ajman – UAE Call us 067403110
Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the United Arab Emirates is a time-consuming, expensive & demanding process. To complete the task, a significant amount of time must be spent researching the requirements and putting the appropriate procedures.
Why do you need an attestation from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
MOFA attestation is necessary for the UAE when applying for a Resident permit through the UAE Labor Ministry or the UAE Foreign Ministry. To obtain a family visa in the Gulf countries, you will need to obtain an attestation.
Embassy attestation is a prerequisite for foreign ministry attestation in countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain. All Certificates are eligible for MOFA Attestation Services and we provide quality attestation service. In fact, without your presence, we can do all of these Certificate Attestation procedures on your behalf.
Processes involved in document attestation in the UAE
Normally attestation is required for three different types of papers. They come into categories based on their nature, shared qualities, and the government department that attest to them. They are:
- Documents for Education
- Personal/non-educational documents
- Business Documents
Documents needed for UAE MOFA certification of educational/personal certificates
- Certificate in the original form
- Photocopies of passport
- Copy of the Visa
Note: For MOFA attestation the original document must be pre-authenticated by the HRD/HD, MEA, and the UAE Embassy Consulate.
What certificates in Dubai, UAE, requires MOFA attestation?
- Matriculation, H.Sc. Diploma, Degree, Graduate Degree, Ph.D., etc., are examples of instructional certificates.
- Technical diplomas, computer diplomas, HVAC, Fire and Safety, Lift Technician, and other private diplomas also need attestation.
- MOUs, Invoices, Registration Reports, Partnership Deeds, Memorandums of Association, Incorporation Certificates, Incumbency Certificates, Commercial Registers, Trade Licenses, Powers of Attorneys, and so on are some instances of business documents.
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, PCC, registrations, TC, fingerprints, divorce, and so on are examples of non-instructive documents.
Moreover In Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah, our team will assist you throughout your MOFA Attestation process.
Call us at +97143300011, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp us at +971545820984