Legalization of documents and attestation of Philippines certificates become easier with MOFA . In the process of obtaining an apostille from the Ministry or the Embassy on your behalf, we give assistance with document renewal, DFA authentication, and UAE Embassy Manila stamping (SPA-FREE), Documents from the PSA (NSO), Renewal of clearance, Good Standing Certificate of Employment, PRC Renewal Board Certificate, Court Decision & Others…
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Philippines Certificate Attestation Services in UAE – In order to be used for official purposes, certificates issued in the Philippines must be authenticated in the UAE. The vast majority of Filipinos are personal documents (birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates), educational certificates, commercial or legal documents are all authenticated for the UAE.
We can handle the entire process for you, including translation, notarization, authentication, and legalisation if necessary. We can assist you in collecting the information you require. Attestation of your Philippines certificate Attestation of certificates from the appropriate embassy of the nation to which one intends to relocate for work.
Documents from the Philippines with a General-Purpose Attestation for UAE
- To obtain a work visa or a labour card.
- For higher education.
- Exams for MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Department of Health)
- Obtaining a residency visa for the wife and children.
- Admission to a school
- To establish a bank account.
- Creating a Business,
- Obtaining the right to sell real estate in one’s home country
Steps involved in CHED or TESDA’s Department of Education’s Attestation Authentication of Philippine Certificates
- Red Ribbon and the Department of Foreign Affairs
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Manila attestation
- UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Attestation or apostille required Philippine certificates:
Certificates of Achievement
Birth Certificates & Death Certificates
- Migration certificate Power of Attorney
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Trade License
- Invoice Certificate of Incorporation
School Transfer Certificates (TC)-Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Doctorate Degree/Mark list
- Certificate of Registration, etc.