• mofa attestation service

How to apply for your family’s visa in the UAE ?

A family visa is necessary if you are entering UAE with family members. This visa permits sponsoring of parents, spouse, and children (below 18 years of age). While your employer acts as a sponsor for you to live and work in the UAE, you can sponsor for your spouse, children and other dependents. Here’s the brief-up on the documents required and other important information for family sponsorship.

Sponsoring the immediate family to the UAE is a relatively inexpensive affair.

Your monthly salary should be Dh4,000, or Dh3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children. If you are sponsoring your parents, your salary should be Dh20,000.

If they are outside the UAE, you should first apply for an entry residence visa, and once they arrive, you have 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.

Documents required include the typed application form, salary certificate, labour card, labour contract, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate of children, bank statement of three months, attested tenancy contract and Emirates ID.

The marriage certificate — in case the marriage has taken place in your home country — should be attested there by the relevant ministry, and finally stamped by the UAE embassy/consulate in that country. Then, it needs to be cross-attested by the relevant ministry in the UAE

Renewal of Family Residency Visa

The family residency permits are linked to the residency permit of the sponsor. So, if the sponsor’s residency visa is cancelled, it also requires cancellation of visas of the dependents.

The dependents granted a 30-day grace period from the day of expiry of their visa to obtain a new residence permit. If the sponsor fails to renew or cancel the visa of his dependents, then they would be considered as illegal residents and may be liable for legal penalties.

Required documents to sponsor wife and children include:

  • online application or through a registered typing office

  • passport copies of the wife and children

  • photos of the wife and children

  • medical clearance certificate for the wife and children above 18

  • copy of the husband’s employment contract or company contract

  • salary certificate from the employer stating the employee’s monthly salary

  • legalized Birth Certificate/marriage certificate

  • registered tenancy contract

  • latest utility bill.

Visa services center in UAE

Dubai office Al barsha 1 :

Shop No: 28 , Al Attar Business Center, Beside ibis Hotel — Dubai

Click on Our location links

call us : 043300011

Ajman office Al nuaimia

Click on Our location links

Call us : 067403110

Dip office shop #26

Click on Our location links

European business centre shop no26

Dubai Investments Park — Dubai

Call us: +97142528846

1 view0 comments